Subject: RE: [Leica] Konica Hexar...It ain't no Leica..
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 17:24:32 -0500

	[BOB KRAMER]  Wait a second....  Leica (at least as far as their M
bodies is concerned) is dead?  And all because some third tier (I like that
description!) manufacturer has come up with an AE M-body rip-off (untested
for durability at this point, with a less accurate rangefinder, noisier,
totally reliant on batteries to function, etc.), and Nikon *may* be coming
out with a non-user collectible?  I'll take my M3 and M4 over these M
wannabes any day of the week.

	Bob Kramer
	Atlanta, GA

	P.S.  Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys that my wonderful wife got
me an M4 for Valentine's Day!  Ain't she a sweetheart?  :-)))))))))  I shall
thoroughly enjoy turning this exc++++ beauty into a beater on a daily basis
for years to come!