Subject: [Leica] Re: Viewfinder rangefinder patch flare control
From: George Huczek <ghuczek@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 21:14:27 -0600

I can't help but chuckle over the suggestions being given for flare control
- -- using scotch tape, post-it notes, little black marker dots, rubber bands
and so on.  Sheesh!

Rangefinder flare  -- when it happens, change the angle of the lighting, or
just focus using the lens distance scale.  Keep the aperture small enough
to be in the right ballpark, and save the scotch tape for wrapping birthday
presents.  I like the KISS principle -- keep it simple, sweetheart.

NO ANCHOVIES