Subject: Re: [Leica] Rangefinder patch flare
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 22:34:29 -0500

I had my MP-4 for only about a year before it was stolen and replaced with
an M6, but I don't recall ever even thinking about problems such as
vertical or distance rangefinder alignments in the M4-P's viewfinder.   In
hindsight I think it was a fine camera, probably a good choice for someone
looking fo a reasonably priced M Leica.

Dan C.