Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Singapore LUG (SLUG) - 2nd meeting & invitation.
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 00:35:33 -0800

At 6:19 AM +0000 2/10/00, D Khong wrote:
>Friends
>
>After a successful 1st meeting in January, and also having been given the
>role of being "chief honcho" of the group of about 10 LUGgers in Singapore,
>I am burdened to arrange another meeting in mid-March.
>
>Firstly, I am extending an invitation to LUGgers in Singapore who might
>have missed out on our first two calls. Please contact me directly so that
>I can place you on the mailing list.
>
>Secondly, as our next meeting is scheduled on the 11 March (Saturday), we
>welcome anybody passing through our city at that time to have lunch with us
>followed by a walkabout and street photo shoot. The location is Little
>India in Singapore  (Singapore is a melting pot of so many diverse races
>and cultures that we have no shortage of photo opportunities).  With
>bellies filled and bulging with local south Indian curry and rice, the
>group will stroll along the side streets in the vicinity to capture the
>pulse of the people. You will find traders, labourers, spice shops, young
>and old people, colourful saris and turbans, and other attractions too
>numerous to mention.

I can only encourage anyone who has the chance to meet Dan, Lee and Dennis
(and others in Singapore whom I didn't have a chance to meet). A great
group, and there will be enough to talk about and do however long you might
have. If you want to meet Dan and don't like hospitals, this might be one
of the few instances where this is possible.

   *            Henning J. Wulff
  /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
 /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com