Subject: [Leica] Comfortable straps for wrapping round the palm
From: John Brownlow <deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 10:13:28 +0000

All this discussion about straps: I'm still looking for the perfect strap to
wrap round the palm, which is how I carry the camera. I have a cotton web
domke copy at the moment, with those swivelling eyelets. It looks cool, but
it's not perfect for the palm-wrap as the eyelets stick in yer hand. I have
a 1/4" nylon jobbie (they are SO hard to find) but it's a bit stiff and
thick. Are the Domke straps cool, and if so, where can I buy them in the UK?

A good strap is like a good white shirt or a good pair of shoes.

- --
John Brownlow

       photos:    http://www.pinkheadedbug.com
        music:    http://www.jukebox.demon.co.uk