Subject: [Leica] Re: UV lens advice
From: "Julian Thomas" <mimesis@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 13:40:41 -0000

thanks for the U V posts!! No, I'm not going to use them. Its funny better I
never use UVs on large and medium format lenses but somehow the paranoia of
damaging my leicas almost got through to me. And yes, I think I'm more
frightened of my miscleaning than anything else.

Thanks for all those who responded on and off list with my lens selection
quandry. I've decided on the 35mm f2 asph together with the Voigtlander 75mm
together with 2 M6 .85 bodies. I got a great deal on the new bodies with
even more of a discount as I didn't want the two free flash guns. Picking
them up and the end of the month!! Can't wait!

Thanks again

Julian