Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: UV lens advice
From: "Julian Thomas" <mimesis@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 15:47:30 -0000

> Julian...STOP!!!!....Get the lenses. Get two bodies. BUT...Get one HM and
> one .72. You will find the 35 on the HM to be a pain. Great for the 75.
> Reconsider if you can... :-)
>
> B. D.

I thought about that - I even took the body out for 20mins with the 35 on. I
found the fact that I didn't have to bother about frame lines - just filling
the viewfinder - a lot easier. Won't the focusing be more accurate with the
0.85 or is the doff of the 35mm such that it will be a waste? Has anyone
else found the 0.85 a pain with a 35mm lens?

Julian (who was it who said this list doesn't help/give information?!!)