Subject: [Leica] 24mm PC adaption
From: "Sal DiMarco,Jr." <sdmp007@pressroom.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 07:24:35 -0500

LUGGERS,
    Several people have asked about where to get the 24mm Olympus PC lens
adapted. I hope this helps.
       My lens was done by a technie at the National Geographic. Try
Professional Camera Repair 47 W. 47th St. NYC 212-382-0550 or Tempee Camera
Repair, Inc. 606 W. University Dr. Tempe, AZ 85281 602-966-6954;
602-966-3723 fax; repair@tempecamera.com.  Either place can do an excellent
job. As for the lens flange, and Leica repair station will sell you the
part. I guess it is just removing the old part and maybe some drilling.
Those things, I don't want to know about. The only real tricky thing is
changing the filters. I was amazed at the large number of very small parts
in there.
  Regards,
  SAL

PS to Mike Crist- Please send me your E-mail address, where ever I type in
can back as undeliverable.