Subject: [Leica] Re: HM advice
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 09:38:41 -0800

At 03:47 PM 2/11/00 +0000, Julian Thomas wrote:
>> B. D.
>>
> Has anyone
>else found the 0.85 a pain with a 35mm lens?
>
>Julian (who was it who said this list doesn't help/give information?!!)

I did which is why I gave it back and got a classic instead. And I don't
use glasses. Er, maybe to read fine print, but not in photography.

Another advantage of the classic is that you can use a 24 ASPH without the
external finder. If you need accurate framing (really a joke with the Leica
finders) then use a finder. But for all intent and purposes, no finder needed.

The advantage of the HM is with 50mm and longer lenses.

IMHO

Jim