Subject: RE: [Leica] CDI tests
From: "Jean-Claude Berger" <jcberger@jcberger.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 18:37:53 +0100

I doubt it Ted. In his book "Get the picture", John G. Morris reports that, in
1937, William Vandivert and Bernie Hoffman (Life Magazine) invited him to diner.
And that they spent all the night testing their lenses...

- --
Jean-Claude Berger (jcberger@jcberger.com)
Systems and RDBMS consultant (MCSE)
Lyon, France