Subject: Re: [Leica] Cars large and small
From: "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horsts@primus.com.au>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 11:06:06 +1100

> Mark wrote
> <<<My wife just totaled the 76 Volvo Station wagon an hour ago 4 blocks from
> here.
> If she was driving the Renault she would have been totalled too.>>>
>
> Mark

Mark, Nice to hear your wife did not sustain any injuries, or worth.
However, since all Motorcar accidents are very traumatic, you'll have to be
twice as nice to your wife from now on. If she asks for a coup of tea, no
complaining, bring her one,
If she asks you to take her to the movies, no matter how soggy the film is

Don't forget, she is the only wife you have and just nearly lost!

Best wishes, Horst Schmidt