Subject: Re: [Leica] Fay Godwin
From: Ed Buziak <ed.buziak@camera-and-darkroom.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 09:51:44 +0000

Mike,

Further to my post of Feb 11th... I have the current brochure from
"Photographers at Duckspool" (a venue in the UK Somerset hills) which lists
for this year such visiting luminaries as Charles Harbutt, Judy Dater, Mari
Mahr, John Blakemore, Homer Sykes, Paul Hill, Fay Godwin, etc.

Godwin's seminar is listed as an "undisputed highlight of the year - a
chance to work with one of the most versatile and committed photographers in
the world". Her stint runs from August 17-22 if anyone is interested. (Tel:
Peter Goldfield on +44(0)1823-451305 or e-mail photographers@duckspool.com
or web info at www.duckspool.com)

Extracts from her bio include... (co)authored 17 books... now working in a
less representational way in colour and close-ups of (mainly) cultivated
landscape... work held in many public and private collections worldwide...
and working towards a retrospective at London's Barbican Centre in 2001.

Cheers,

Ed Buziak / Publisher
"Camera & Darkroom"

ed.buziak@camera-and-darkroom.co.uk