Subject: RE: [Leica] M6 Engraving
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 08:02:10 -0500

Circa 1986-1987, there was a series of M6s in both silver and black that had
this engraving.  They are otherwise identical to all M6s.  There appears to
be no additional value added to the bodies because of this variation.
However, if anyone is willing to pay a premium for one, please feel free to
make an offer for mine.

	Buzz Hausner