Subject: Re: [Leica] Emperor's new clothes...
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 18:24:08 -0500

At 11:45 PM 2/14/00 +0100, you wrote:
>  The exhibit was accompanied by some learned writeups explaining
>how the topics were trivial but the photographs very deep, but I guess I
>am just to plain and uneducated to "get it".
>
>Nathan

Nathan -

I know exactly what you mean!  The curator of a photographic exhibit of
blurred, tilted, poorly printed photographs once told me condescendingly
that the works were purposely "unaccessible" to the majority of
people.  BULL!  It may make the "artist" feel superior to produce works
that no one understands, but if they don't communicate anything, they are
worthless worthless to me.

Leically

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP