Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Cars large and small
From: Rob Schneider-Laura Tully <robslaurat@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 23:35:47 -0500

> I personally refuse to capitulate and drive some horrid Volvo station
> wagon
>
>   "Life is too short to waste it driving a Volvo."
>

> Excuse meeeeeeeeeee..... Have you ever driven a T5 Volvo Wagon or T6 Volvo
> Sedan?
> No, it does not handle like an Alfa, it is faster and more stable.  The Alfa
> is quicker.  And I have a trunk.
>
> BTW what in heavens' name has this got to do with Leicas?
>
> Frank

EVERYTHING.  Volvos are made in Sweden.  Hasselblads are made in Sweden.
Someone said that they think it would be cool if Leica and Hasselblad teamed
up.  Leicas are made in Germany.  Some LUG subscribers live in Germany.
Convergence.  Crystal clear logic.  Everything discussed on this list has to
do with Leicas.

Rob Schneider