Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Cars large and small
From: Rob Schneider-Laura Tully <robslaurat@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 08:47:05 -0500

Ken Iisaka wrote:

> Rob Schneider wrote:
> > > BTW what in heavens' name has this got to do with Leicas?
> > >
> > > Frank
> > >
> > EVERYTHING.  Volvos are made in Sweden.  Hasselblads are made in
> Sweden.
>
> My V70 stationwagon was built in Gent, Belgium.  In the meanwhile, my
> wife's Trinovid 8x20 BCA was made in Portugal...
>
> :)

Yep.  My Toyota Camry was built in Kentucky.  I used to live in Kentucky
(and not far from the Toyota plant).  My old Leitz Trinovid 7X35B binoculars
were made in Portugal.  I have drunk bottles of Port that come from
Portugal.  You own some Leica cameras and lenses.  So do I.  See.
Everything has to do with Leicas.

Rob Schneider

(Once again, it's possible that I'm not being completely serious.)