Subject: Re: [Leica] Chromogenic nightmares
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 08:59:18 -0800

Which makes me wonder what a lot of newspapers are doing by switching their
photo departments to that horrible snapshot stuff (my shorthand for
practically any C-41 product). Granted, it's the fastest non-digital route
to putting color on the front page (when they manage to print the color in
register, anyway), but unless they're careful to put the negs in very cold
storage, the visual record of a community is going to fade away.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.