Subject: Re: [Leica] Scanner Recommendations?
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 11:07:10 -0800

Austin Franklin wrote:

> Does anyone have any recommendations for film scanners that support both 2 1/4 and 35mm?
>
> Pro's, con's, out on parole...what ever information you care to impart...I'd appreciate.

I use a Umax PowerLook III flatbed for my Brownie film and it comes out fine
surprisingly enough I saw another photographer doing it otherwise I would not
have considered it. It's a slightly high end flat bed. For my 35 I use the Nikon
LS-2000 which is the standard of the industry this year, soon to be last  year
like all this stuff. The only multi scanning affordable thing is the Minolta
which every single person complains about on every single list. So I went this
route and I'm doing OK.
Mark Rabiner