Subject: Re: [Leica] Eggleston
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 12:05:53 -0800

John Brownlow wrote:

><Snip>
> You're right, they were dt's not ciba. I don't know the difference -- as you
> can tell!!
> --
> John Brownlow

If course you do John!! Ciba's are those ultra shiny perfect for Valentines day
archival prints you can do yourself in your very own tube!
Dye transfers are done my Monks in the province of Slmobibisa. They are mat and
best kept in the dark. Which makes viewing kinda interesting!
But I'm like you the last time I shot color it was an Autochrome.
Mark Rabiner