Subject: [Leica] CLE for sale w lenses
From: steve <echols@netnitco.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 17:41:43 -0500

I haven't been on this ng in a long time. I have decided to sell my Minolta
cle with 28, 40 and 90 lens. The camera looks mint- but needs shutter work.
Focal point will fix it for $150.00 but has a 4 week backlog. I am planning
on sending them the camera and putting it on ebay. Just thought someone here
might be interested in the camera/system as is.
Steve
219 295 6403