Subject: [Leica] Eggleston
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 10:02:05 -0500

- --=====================_67864949==_.ALT

LUGnuts -

This discussion has been very interesting and has at least gotten some of
us thinking.  I have ordered a book of Eggleston's photographs from
Amazon.com to see if I can figure out why some of the LUGnuts I admire also
admire Eggleston.  Unfortunately my art history courses were before his
time (I'm old!) and I'm not familiar with any of his work except what I've
seen on the web.

The book is the Hasselblad Award Book so I assume none of the photos are
with Leicas  :-)

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

- --=====================_67864949==_.ALT

LUGnuts -<br>
This discussion has been very interesting and has at least gotten some of
us thinking.&nbsp; I have ordered a book of Eggleston's photographs from
Amazon.com to see if I can figure out why some of the LUGnuts I admire
also admire Eggleston.&nbsp; Unfortunately my art history courses were
before his time (I'm <u>old!) </u>and I'm not familiar with any of his
work except what I've seen on the web.<br>
The book is the Hasselblad Award Book so I assume none of the photos are
with Leicas&nbsp; :-)<br>
Tina<br>