Subject: Re: [Leica] Strobe recomendation (avert your eyes available light people!)
From: Jerald Rosenfeld <jarosenfeld@home.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 18:05:05 -0800

I know that this is a LEica Forum but look at the Hensel I love them.
The flash is consistant even during a shoot with not alot of time to
recharge. THat to me is one of the criteria for quality flash. All of
the flash companies say that there flash  recharges fast  but  how
consistant is the color temperature of the flash. Look at Hensel they
are priced very competative.

Jerry