Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital Darkroom -- what's the secret?
From: David Monen <dmdent1@pop.mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 10:59:18 -0500

I tried several different papers with the Epson 750 but none work as well as
the Epson Photo Paper. It is about  twelve dollars for twenty sheets and it
works great with with my Epson 750. For black and white best results you will
need to replace the color ink cartridge with a special cartridge that has
shades of grey.  It is available but I do not know where....you will have to
leave this printer set up this way as interchanging color inks with it will
not work.  Also you could print in black and white and use just a little color
in RGB resulting in a sepia type of color.