Subject: RE: [Leica] Eggleston and colour (was Eggleston cameras)
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 08:32:38 -0800

Actually, Tina, my dream is that my pictures would end up looking more like
yours.  What I mean when I say "less representational" is that they would be
pictures "about" the world rather than pictures "of" the world.  While this
can be done in colour, I find it to be a whole lot more difficult.

Paul