Subject: [Leica] summicron vignetting
From: lbacchus@pacpress.southam.ca (Lee Bacchus)
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 10:56:51 -0700

I recently bought a 35mm summicron (early '80s vintage) that I'm using on
an M6 (non-TTL). I've fired off about four rolls and some shots
(particularly on color negative shot at dusk) reveal some very noticeable
vignetting. Does this indicate an element problem? I was shooting without a
shade, toward the axis of the already set sun. Vignetting was more
noticeable on one side (away from the axis) than the other. Appreciate any
help on this.
Lee Bacchus.