Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: I need help
From: Harrison Mcclary <harrison@mcclary.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 16:55:44 -0600

once upon a time Roy Feldman wrote:

> I am trying to set up a achieving system for a large picture base, I would
> like to have a searchable data base thet would include date , subject ,
> photographer, location. as well as a thumbnail. Can anyone point me in the
> right direction?

You use a Mac?  If so look at Hindsight's stockview program
http://www.hindsight.com .  It has a feature that will allow database
searches using any web browser.  Is a great program.  We are in the process
of installing it at my company and it is really nice.

Tina and Donal on list also use this program and are who turned me onto it.
- --
Harrison McClary
http://www.mcclary.net