Subject: Re: [Leica] Anyway to organize this list?
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 14:24:28 -0500

Vincent:

The digest is a compromise at best.  Since people often quote a message when
they reply repetition is common.  I tried the digest for a few weeks and
switched to getting the messages directly.  Its much easier to read.

The secret is in getting your email software to filter the incomming
messages and put them into their own directory.  That way you don't have to
search for your personal mail among the hundreds of LUG posts.

In Outlook Express the filtering is under "Tools" and is called "Message
Rules".  Hope this helps.

Mike Durling
KD4KWB
http://www.widomaker.com/~durling/