Subject: Re: [Leica] Anyway to organize this list?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 12:12:33 -0700

As far as I know, the latest versions of Outlook Express have the ability to
break digests into individual messages. Perhaps this would help the digest
users to sift out the chaff. I started as a digest user and once I switched
to the regular list and designed a simple filter to put all the leica-user
messages into a specific folder, I found it much easier to read.

John Collier