Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Anyway to organize this list?
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 20:49:24 -0500

Ken Wilcox wrote, in part:

> Vincent:
>
> I don't get digest but I think it is assembled by simply collecting  the
> posts until a predetermined size ireached.
>
> At 8:37 -0800 2/20/0, a fine scholar, Vincent Dow wrote:
>
>> I wonder if there's not a way to better organize the
>> postings in leica-users-digest.

A number of email programs have the ability to split a digest into
individual messages.  Good email programs will allow a threaded view of
messages.  The combination of the two goes some way towards solving the
problem of message organization, although it's not infallible.

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     |
Interactive Systems Designer      |             Smells good.
email: mvhoward@mac.com           |