Subject: Re: [Leica] Stovepipe and cold towels?!?
From: "Julian Thomas" <mimesis@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 13:08:38 -0000

Don't forget the flute - if you have a leica with a hotshoe get one of those
'thingies' that have a clamp arm attached. Set it up so that the flute is
pointing in the same directions as the lens. Then try charming the snake
with music and when the silly thing is well and confused, press the shutter!

Julian