Subject: Re: [Leica] Heliar 15 comments/ film spacing
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 09:33:57 -0400

Thanks to all who responded- it was actually Rob Schneider who made this
observation looking at my contact sheets.
Carl- I guess I won't call this phenomenae a "problem"; it's just "the way
it is". I *will* however, take it into consideration when shooting slides
with the Heliar! The mounts will chop off some of the image, significantly
more than when using 28mm-90mm lenses!!!!

Bob (should I just get my Heliar slide film processed and not mounted?) Keene