Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V15 #89
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 08:52:43 -0400

Ted,

I doubt I'm first to reply, and I already have your outstanding 'Tome'; but
personallyI think:

With the 15mm Heliar on an M body, one isn't tempted to view through the
viewfinder- with an SLR, I'm more likely to take the time to peer through
the lens- on the M body, I find myself "just winging it"- took some great
shots of my dog running- he was on leash and running beside me- I just
dropped my Heliar toting Tower 5L down to his level and fired away...  I
would probably never even of THOUGHT of doing that with an SLR!

(if I win, I'll take the book anyway:))

bob Keene