Subject: Re: [Leica] Friedlander & Leica 21 mm lenses
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 14:36:41 -0800

Mitch Alland wrote:
><Snip>
> 3. Does the new M-21 ASPH solve this problem?
>
> --Mitch

My M system goes from the current 24 thorough the 135 but when it comes to
superwide I'm going Hasselblad SWC i guess just like Lee!
If he had the ASPH to choose from my guess is that he might easily have gone for
it. It's a 50/50 call.
For me when it comes to sqeezing all that information onto a tiny piece of film
I'll go with the Biogon which I get for my 50th birthday party just around the
corner in January. Meanwhile the 24 is as wide as I need to go and god knows
what Lee F. could have done with that tremendous tool!
Mark Rabiner