Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: stupidity
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 00:10:24 -0800

Claes Bjerner wrote:

> Ted Grant wrote:
><Snip> I don't do
> > too bad for a 3rd year high school drop out, (54 years ago) who always
> > wanted to be out in the world, "doing things" instead of taking all those
> > lessons throughout my schooling years.
>
> Ted,
> In my mind "Having been there!" and "Having done that!" will always beat
> "Having read that!"
><Snip>
Is this dancing for Architecture?
Here we all are a bunch of visual artists and what do we do here? Communicate
through the written word!!!
It's lucky any of us can read let along write!
Is there a Leica typewriter?
When a friend of mine would move out of town I'd go "Good-by you're dead!!" I'm
no pen pal!!!
But thanks to spell checked instant communication I am now a verbal communicator
with you people!
Who woulda guessed? I can't read my own handwriting but thank goodness I learned
how to type!
We should all give each other a break because things are gonna get lost in the translation.
From English to English!
From "Sharp shot dude!" to "I think your Acutance is a little presumptuous in
the submicrocontrasting lower tones!!"
Mark Rabiner
Always feel free to make up words as you go along. I call it feeding my spell checker!