Subject: [Leica] Which Leica M lens is your favorite?
From: "Paul T. Collura" <pcollura@epix.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 17:43:41 -0500

- --------------D6DC2A739904B04BBC532B11

Dear LUGers:

I was thinking about the recent thread on MTF curves etc., when I began
wondering which lens out the Leica M lenses that I own never ceases to
amaze me with it's real world performance .  I don't care about it's MTF
curve or who has said what about it.  Which lens dazzles you?  I would
have to say for me it is the 75mm f1.4 Summilux.  Mind you all current
Leica M lenses are amazing but this one always puts a grin on my face. I
have just received a 90mm APO but have not used it as yet and maybe this
will knock the king off his throne.  I would be interested in how other
LUGers feel.

Paul

- --------------D6DC2A739904B04BBC532B11

Dear LUGers:
wondering which lens out the Leica M lenses that I own never ceases to
amaze me with it's real world performance .&nbsp; I don't care about it's
MTF curve or who has said what about it.&nbsp; Which lens dazzles you?&nbsp;
I would have to say for me it is the <b>75mm f1.4 Summilux.</b>&nbsp; Mind
you all current Leica M lenses are amazing but this one always puts a grin
on my face. I have just received a 90mm APO but have not used it as yet
and maybe this will knock the king off his throne.&nbsp; I would be interested
in how other LUGers feel.

- --------------D6DC2A739904B04BBC532B11--