Subject: [Leica] Re: B&W digital ink question
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@bayarea.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 15:20:53 -0800

The Quadtone inks work well once you've made the setup changes
required to use them to best effect. The only caveat is that once
you've set the printer up for them, it's impractical to swap back to
the color inks. It's much better to dedicate a single printer to the
use of the Quadtones and leave it that way.

As in darkroom printing, papers play a big part in how the final
image looks. Experiment, find the papers that do it for you.

Godfrey