Subject: Re: [Leica] tech pan notes
From: "A. Huntley" <prasepe@ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 19:29:52 -0500

The recent thread about Tech Pan got me to thinking about this film again. I tried it years ago
without much success using manual (inversion) agitation. I know...the Kodak instructions for
Technidol say to shake the tank up-down vigorously, then let it sit. That method produced the
poorest negs I had EVER seen! Was wondering if anyone in Lugland develops Tech Pan in
a JOBO? Developer choice? Technique?

As always, thanks for your help.

Keep shootin' them Leicas,
Alan Huntley