Subject: Re: [Leica] Arrrrrrghhhhhhhh........loading M6en
From: "A. Huntley" <prasepe@ibm.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2000 13:50:53 -0500

Adam,
Basically, I follow Ted's suggestions...but, I do not crimp film or anything else. The "trick" I found useful is
to make sure that the "natural" crimp in the film leader--that is, across the width of the film where it bends
back against the light trap--does not get hung up on the upper rail of the film gate. The only other difference
in my procedure is that I take up the slack after advancing to frame 1. Just make sure the rewind knob is
turning as you wind on the camera and you will be fine.

Happy shooting,
Alan Huntley