Subject: [Leica] Re: Konica Hexar RF vs. Leica M6
From: christian becker <8fps@gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 15:04:06 +0100 (MET)

Sorry, but how much relevance can there be in comparing one camera handled
for years (M6) to another handled - ahem - through saturday evening?
It all comes down to 'I like it' or 'I don't like it' according to your
hand size, mood or whatever.
What would you say if I would post my impressions after PLAYING around a
bit with an M6 for one evening saying how much I disliked the film loading,
the viewfinder...?  Entertaining though....well, next one, please....

- --
8fps- guess what?

Sent through Global Message Exchange - http://www.gmx.net