Subject: Re: [Leica] 28mm M 2.8 rear lens cap
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 22:09:03 +0100

Greg,

It is also a much better solution than the standard lens coupler, since with two
rear caps glued back-to-back you can put together any two lenses, regardless of
focal length, whereas with the "official" coupler you cannot, for example, join
a 35mm and a 24mm lens. Just make sure you use good glue ;-)

Nathan

Greg.Chappell@bankofamerica.com wrote:

> It takes the same $29.95 rubber rear cap all other lenses made today take! I
> went to the Leica dealer Saturday to buy two of 'em to cement together so I
> could store two lenses together in the same space in my bag. That's
> expensive, but I've also priced the gadget they make for that specific
> purpose!
>
> Greg

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium and Zurich, Switzerland
e-mail: wajsman@webshuttle.ch
General photo page: http://members.tripod.com/belgiangator
Belgium photo page: http://members.xoom.com/wajsman