Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 vs M6TTL
From: Gabriele Müller <hepac@bluewin.ch>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 01:30:27 +0100

David,

I use both the new and the classic one, in my opinion the meter in the new
TTL is a little better to handle, but is this worth 500$?
My advice go to a dealer who has both and make your own decision. You are
one, who have to work with it.
They stopped in 1986 or so and start to produce in Solms (WEST GERMANY), no
quality change in my opinion.

Regards
Gabriele