Subject: [Leica] scratched filter
From: Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 11:56:30 -0800

luggites,

thanks for the reassurance regarding my filter scratch. first of all, let
me say that you have to look to see the scratch - i.e. it is not
immediately visible, unless the filter is held to the light. also, while it
doesn't appear dead center, it is not entirely at the rim of the glass
either; it is just over the black frame holding the front element. so,
horst and ted, i'll take your words for it until i can actually use it
myself, which may not be for a couple of days, due to some untimely wet
weather.

i must admit my heart leaped up when, on checking my messages this morning,
the various lug-voices came pouring back into the machine, so all appears
to be in order on that account.

now, is it possible to get the digest for sat - tues? would any one have
them? can they be downloaded from somewhere?

thanks again & til soon,

guy