Subject: [Leica] silver linings
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 07:33:26 +1100

Dear Friends,

Every cloud has a silver lining, and after what I can only say has been a
dreadful start to 2000, the gods have conspired to set me on a course for
meeting another group of Lugnuts in Singapore. Both Helen and I are very
keen to meet as many of you as possible. We arrive in Singapore on the
Wednesday evening, and hope to SLUG it out with you all on the 11th.

Cheers and here's luck

Alastair Firkin