Subject: Re: [Leica] Etc.-tol (now Neutol plus formulae
From: Christer Almqvist <christer@almqvist.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 10:01:05 +0100

Agfa has seven different Neutols, at least. Three are sold as powders, four
as liquids. I think you need to specify which one you are talking about
otherwise you are never going to agree.

Neutol  __plus__  is a liquid concentrate. The front label of the bottle
says it contains no hydrochinone. The back label list the following
ingredients and no other:

water
potassium carbonate
NTA-trisodium salt
Diethylene glycol
Isoascorbic acid sodium salt (vulgo: Vitamin C)

The Neutol plus is a great paper developer   - and you don't need gloves!