Subject: Re: [Leica] Michael Kenna book
From: Ed Buziak <ed.buziak@camera-and-darkroom.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 17:02:26 +0000

Michael Kenna was born in the UK, moved to the States (where it was all
happening) and has become probably the biggest selling contemporary fine-art
photographer in that country... in terms of gallery sales. Noted for his
night-time images of industrial scenes in the UK and USA as well as Parisian
bridges across the Seine... mostly shot on a 'Blad.

Ed Buziak / Publisher
"Camera & Darkroom"

ed.buziak@camera-and-darkroom.co.uk

* Web site under construction *