Subject: RE: [Leica] Nikon S3 millennium
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 16:41:31 -0500

	[BOB KRAMER]  Isn't brand loyalty the result of a particular system
meeting our needs?  If other people's experience has been anything like
mine, chances are you did not start out shooting with Leicas but were drawn
to the system over time based on the inherent quality of the cameras and
glass, but also in response to how the particular equipment would meet your
individual needs.  For instance, if I was mainly interested in architectural
photography, I doubt if I would use Leicas.

	My read on Joel's comments is that he has actually invested heavily
into a system that *doesn't* meet his needs.  Got sold a bill-of-goods by
those fast talking salesmen from Wetzlar!  ;-)   The features he needs are
not important to me, so I can't even suggest a brand that he may find more
useable than Leica.  Help him out guys!  Anyone have a suggestion?

	Bob Kramer
	Atlanta, GA