Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux pictures
From: Stephen Holloway <stephen.holloway@balcab.ch>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 01:57:45 +0100

Mike Gil wrote:

> I have gone over the financial and technical information regarding the
> purchase of a Noctilux and it makes sense on paper to purchase one.  What is
> holding me back are two things, one which one should I purchase the one with
> or without the lens hood.  The second thing is I like to see more pictures
> taken with this incredible lense to see its full potential.  Does some one
> have links to pictures taken with this monster and does some one have
> pictures of this lense to put as wallpaper, so my decision to purchase can
> be more made.

I've got the first version with detachable hood. This is deeper than the
later built in hood but the lens is resistant to flare so there's
probably no difference. I like the added protection though since I don't
use uv filters.

There are 8 pictures on my site at the moment:

http://deepturtle.ch/steve/photos/pod/18feb00.html through to 25 Feb.

- --
Stephen Holloway
http://www.deepturtle.ch/steve/photos