Subject: [Leica] Re: If it works, axe no questions
From: drodgers@nextlink.com
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 18:24:44 -0800

John,

>28mm when using the .72 finders as the outside edges are a good
guide.
24mm when using the .72 finders as the outside edges are a good guide.
21mm when using the .72 finders as the outside edges are a good guide.
What next the 15mm!

John Collier<

It appears that the M6 has a variable viewfinder just like the Contax G2.

I didn't realize that it worked for wide angle lenses, too. Without even
reading the manual I discovered how it works for the 35,50,75,90 and 135
focal lengths. I moved the camera further and further away from my eye. Lo
and behold....

David