Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux pictures
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 16:21:38 +0100

Because you do not always want big grain, and lower resolution inherent in a high-speed film. I do like the D3200 and use it frequently, but the Noctilux has allowed me to grab shots with 100 slide film in the camera, which
would not have been feasible with an f2 or f2.8 lens. In addition, like Tina, I have shot pictures where even with the D3200 in the camera, I wound up exposing for 1/30 at f1. So either way, the Noctilux lets you get
pictures that otherwise would not be possible.

Nathan

Mitch Alland wrote:

> I've been hearing great things about the new Delta 3200 film. Why is the Noctilux so useful now that there is such a good fast film with which you don't have to shoot with the razor thin depth of field of an f/1.0 lens?
>
> --Mitch

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium and Zurich, Switzerland
e-mail: wajsman@webshuttle.ch
General photo page: http://members.tripod.com/belgiangator
Belgium photo page: http://members.xoom.com/wajsman