Subject: Re: [Leica] Batter at the plate
From: "rlb" <rlb@triad.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 12:08:00 -0800

Mike:

I don't guess that I understand you.  You are the editor of a very nice
magazine for which I read and enjoy regularly.  However, you lay your balls
on the line with many challenging posts such as this one.  Perhaps I just
don't understand why anyone that is obviously intelligent would take such a
non-professional position and risk the respect that taking such a
position(s) might have on your magazine and/or self.

Frankly, I would think that taking a "higher road" would be more attractive
and beneficial in the long run.

Bob